[1]please see this   [2]Where we ll go?  
Intro
Date:2011年08月15日 Click:

“有许许多多的事情我要回报你,等你回来,但是你没有”,这首诗是一位普通的美国妇女写的,她的丈夫在女儿4岁时应征入伍去了越南战场,从此她便和女儿相依为命。后来,她的丈夫不幸阵亡。她终身守寡,直至年老病逝。

Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?

记得那天,我借用你的新车,我撞凹了它

I thought you'd kill me

我以为你一定会杀了我的

But you didn't.

但是你没有

And remember the time I dragged you to the beach

记得那天,我拖你去海滩

And you said it would rain, and it did?

你说会下雨的,结果真的下了

I thought you'd say, "I told you so."

我以为你会说“我告诉过你”

But you didn't.

但是你没有

Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys

记得那天,我和所有的男人调情好让你嫉妒

To make you jealous, and you were?

而你真的嫉妒了

I thought you'd leave,

我以为你一定会离开我

But you didn't.

但是你没有

Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?

记得那天,我把草莓派弄得满车都是

I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.

我以为你会打我,但是你没有

And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal

记得那天,我忘了告诉你那个舞会是要穿礼服的

And you showed up in jeans?

而你穿了牛仔裤到场

I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.

我以为你会弃我而去,但是你没有

Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.

是的,有许多的事你都没有做

But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.

但你容忍我、爱我、保护我

There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.

我想好了,等你回来,我要为你做很多事情来作为补偿。

But you didn't.

但是你没有

相关阅读

倘若鸟儿回还

Swans Mate for Life 生死相依

Put time where love is 舍得为爱付出时间

SHMILY 知道我有多爱你

PRE:没有了
NEXT:Contact us
Copyright©2008-2011 International yoga-dance certification association, All rights reserved.